Swimming Pool Program Information Summer 2021
- Daily Start Date: Friday 5/14/2021
- Daily Closing Date: Friday 8/27/2021
- Daily General Swimming Hours:
- Tuesdays–Sundays: : 2pm-6pm
- $2.00: 13 years & under
- $4.00: 14 years & older
General Swimming Weekends ONLY!
May 15-16, 22-23
City of Uvalde Swimming Pool Information 2021
- Maximum Capacity will not exceed 90 patrons per general swimming sessions.
- Swimmers are required to have all necessary swimming attire on prior to entering the swimming pool facility.
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists.
- By entering the pool facility, you take the responsibility for your own protection and for disinfecting your hands and anything you touch in the pool area.
- Do not enter pool grounds if you have a cough, fever, or other symptoms of illness.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
SWIMMING POOL RENTAL AGREEMENT POLICIES
- Reservations: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Begin: Friday May 14, 2021
- End: Sunday August 29, 2021
- Time: 6:30 pm—9:30 pm Fri-Sat-Sun
9:30 am-1:30 pm Saturday
- Requirements: Reservations must be made in person with payment in FULL 10 days in advance at the City of Uvalde Swimming Pool. Please call for additional information.
- Fees: $210.00 - two hour minimum rental.
- $100.00 - for each additional hour.
- Payment in full required! Three hour maximum rental. Maximum occupancy for any City of Uvalde Swimming Pool activity is 90 patrons! This includes General Swim Sessions, Pool Parties, and Learn-to-Swim.
- Water Front Snack Cabana Area Rental—General swim time— 2 hour blocks—$30 per hour. Minimum of two hours and a Maximum of 4 hours. Guests renting the Waterfront Snack Cabana Area will have exclusive use of this area during General Swimming Hours. All guests charged regular admission fees. No Smoking; No Alcohol; Snacks and drinks permitted.
Age: 6 years & older.
Session: nine lessons of 45 minutes for 3 wks.
Class days: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday
Fee: $65 per student, per session.
Registration Dates & Place:
City of Uvalde Swimming Pool
May 22-23, 2021 10 am – 2 pm
May 24-27, 2021 5 pm – 7 pm
- Level 1: Getting in, getting wet, and going under. Floating and stroking. 6 years & older.
- Level 2: Floating and getting around in the water for short distances. 6 years & older.
- Level 3/4: Fundamentals of front crawl and back crawl, breaststroke, elementary back stroke, butterfly, and diving. 6 yrs. & older.
Suggestions for parents include: Arrive 5-10 minutes before start of class. Children should use the restroom before class, sit in designated areas, introduce yourself at an appropriate time to your instructor, refrain from interacting with the instructor and your child during class. Missed classes will not be made up. Please be patient with your child and our program. Thanks! City of Uvalde Swimming Pool.
SWIM SESSION SCHEDULE
Session #1: Dates:
Session #2 Dates:
June 22 June 23 June 24
Session #3 Dates:
July 13 July 14 July 15
HOURS OF INSTRUCTION & LEVELS
Learning to Swim is Fun!