City Hall Access
Since COVID-19 has swept our nation, the City of Uvalde has attempted to conduct business as efficiently as possible, while working to minimize risks for staff and customers. City Hall remains open, but we are controlling access to the building.
Appointments can be arranged in advance for any services needed by calling the following numbers:
- Administration (City Manager, Assistant City Manager, City Secretary, and Human Resources) 830-278-3315
- Building Permits and Code Enforcement 830-278-3316
- Municipal Court 830-278-8357
- Utilities, Vital Statistic Records, and Cemetery Plots 830-278-6616
Even without an appointment, you can gain access to City Hall by using the doorbell buttons at the north side and west side entrances. Press the button and an employee will respond shortly.
All individuals entering city hall will be required to adhere to the following CDC guidelines:
- Masks are mandatory and need to cover the nose and mouth.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entrance.
- Avoid close contact; keep a minimum distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Do not visit us if you are feeling sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth when in the building.
Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding on the precautions we have had to establish during these times. We apologize for any inconvenience.