Winter Storm Water Bill Relief
- The Winter Storm Water Bill Relief program is for customers impacted by the extreme weather event.
- The program is intended to offset costs due to charges related to dripping faucets, leaking pipes and increased consumption because of additional houseguests.
- Water customers will need to contact the city's Utility Business Office and request a review of their January and February bills.
- Customer will pay the amount equal to the previous month's water supply or this month's, whichever is lower.
- Residents and commercial businesses are eligible for relief adjustments. Large-volume customers that use 100,000 gallons or more of water each day are not eligible.
- No late fees will be assessed for the February billing cycles. Late fees will resume in April for the March billing cycles.
- Disconnections for delinquent accounts will be suspended through March.
PLEASE NOTE: This aid for water bills ONLY.
WHAT CUSTOMERS NEED TO DO:Customers should fill out the winter storm water bill relief request below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the Utility Billing Office (located in City Hall). Customers should include the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Address listed on the account
- Account Number (if known)
- Contact information
DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2021, AT 5 P.M.